Sunday, October 21, 2012

Navy Joining Letter sample



                                                                                                     Halifax, 7 July 2010



Captain Nelsenn, Sir,


       I am greatly honored to have received my appointment to HMCS Protecteur, the

brave ship with extensive service during Operation Friction in the Persian Gulf War.

I look forward to the challenges of my first sea tour under your command.

       My top priority will be to successfully complete my MSE Phase VI Training. I am

also eager to learn about the various steam systems onboard the ship as well as cargo

management and tanker replenishment operations. 

       I was a varsity chess player in my High School. I also love to play billiards,

basketball and volleyball..

       My wife, Jane, my seven-year-old son, Johnny, and my baby daughter, Jade,

look forward to meeting you..

       I intend to report for duty onboard on Monday, 12 December 2012. I will coordinate the

details with your Engineering Officer.

       Again, Sir, I am really excited to embark on this demanding phase of my career.






Your humble and obedient servant,

        Signature

SLt James Bloggins 

No comments:

Post a Comment